Tailors is now under new ownership and sister pub to The Brown Jug on Bath Road. Both our pubs offer the Best Live Sport, Music and Homecooked Food.
We very much look forward to welcoming you.
To Book A Table Click Here To Book
Thu – Sat: 11:00 – 23:30
Sunday: 12:00 – 22:00
Fri – Sat: 12.00 – 19.00
Sunday: 12.00 – 18.00
We serve home-cooked pub food, seasonal specials, and Tapas.
As our food is freshly prepared in our kitchen daily, we can be very flexible, so you can always ask us if you have a special request or dietary requirement. Several of our dishes are suitable or can be adapted for plant-based, gluten free and dairy free diets.
A selection of well-kept Real Ales is available along with a wide range of lagers, ciders and wines from around the world. Alternatively, you can try one of our exceptional coffees which are served all day.
The Best Pub in Cheltenham to Watch Live Sport!
Enjoy watching the game on two big screens, 10 televisions, 4 plasmas, showing all Football premiership matches and major sporting events. BT & Sky Sports is available, and we have the ability to split television screens.
We are proud of our team of dedicated staff who work hard to provide a fantastic experience. Come down and enjoy our glorious outside areas, bring the dog, bring a friend and we look forward to welcoming you.
View Our Sample Menus Below.
View Our Sample Menus Below.
What’s On At Tailors
Read more reviews from our customers on TripAdvisor
• On arrival you will be asked to sanitise before entering and seated at a table.
• We are not allowed to serve you at the bar. We offer table service only.
• We ask you to remain seated at your table unless you are visiting the toilet.
• Face Masks must be worn when not seated at your table
• Table bookings of more than six are not allowed and groups cannot mix.
• We have clear signage in place, including social distancing signage & directional signage.
With a One Way System in Place
• Sanitiser stations throughout the pub.
• We have a reduced capacity to adhere with social distancing.
• Cash option will be available, but you are encouraged to use contactless where possible.
• Staff will be wiping all touch surfaces regularly
• All tables and chairs will be sanitised between sittings.
• The toilets will be inspected every 30 minutes & all touch surfaces will be sanitised.
The toilet doors will be propped open to minimise contact points.
• To assist with Track & Trace we will take your contact details and keep for up to 21 days
• We ask that social distancing is adhered to
• Zero Tolerance – For the protection of customers and staff, we may ask you to leave the premises if guidelines are not adhered and no refunds will be given.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION
If You Wish To Contact us, Please Use The Details Below.
For Bookings & Enquiries, Please Phone Us On 01242 255453.